Courseload - Offline Setup
Courseload Offline Requires Google Chrome
Currently, Courseload offline is available only through the Google Chrome browser. Below you'll find instructions for installing Chrome.
- Download Google Chrome (it's free).
- Click the "Download Chrome" link.
- Read the terms of service and click "Agree and download".
- Install Chrome on your computer. If you need help installing Chrome after the download has finished, please read Google's help article on the topic.
- Access Courseload in Google Chrome
- Find the material you wish to read offline and click the "Checkout" button underneath the title.
- Follow the instructions on the screen
How to access Courseload without an Internet connection
- Open Chrome and click on the Courseload app under the Apps section of the New Tab page. If you don't see the New Tab page by default, click File » New Tab.
- Navigate as usual within Courseload to any of your courses and open any book you downloaded while you were connected to the Internet.
For more information about using Courseload offline, including detailed instructions on how to check out a book, read the Courseload Offline Access instructions.